Friday, February 6, 2015



Trip to Pierre


Overall I thought Pierre was good, got to learn how to pass a bill and learn how their process works. My favorite part was when we spoke to our representative and got to take a picture with him as well. I like the way he votes like when he voted for the tanning beds to be illegal for ages 18 and under. I would vote for that to because it is dangerous and that's why I never tanned in a tanning bed in my life and never will. He had a lot of good things to say.

I saw lots of neat things in the capital and learned a lot from being in each room like the governors room, she told us some information about the room like the furniture is 110 years old on the other side of the room. That was very interesting in my book; for all that I have seen in the capital I know important information that can be useful in the future. There were a lot of business men in the capital to walking around on phones and going into rooms, it must have been a busy day for them, it was an interesting trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment