Monday, April 27, 2015

I believe that it is unfair to have to pay taxes if you are poor because you won't have enough to pay off anything else. The rich would be completely fine with paying taxes because they don't have to worry about running out of money while the poor do. What I hear is to go with a flat tax because it is fair, both pay a fair amount of money, but progressive tax lets the rich pay more and the poor pay less, that is not fair but it seems reasonable. We poor can't pay as much tax as the rich can, we got to survive on what we got while the rich can buy whatever and they don't have to worry about it, well I say the rich should pay more than the poor do. I would go with progressive tax, because what if a poor person out there has kids and a wife or husband, they need to provide for them but how if they got to pay a large amount of taxes, I say rich pay more, poor pay less. To my standpoint rich people gain money back just like that so they should have no problem paying more taxes. I say if you make more money you get more taken out and if you make less money you get less taken out. QUOTE: The Burden BS: says that a flat tax is better but it is not because can you picture a single mother working three minimum wage jobs and being able to support her kids by paying taxes and keeping food on the table and being able to pay bills, that is unfair. Some people can't afford to even pay any taxes so then what happens to them? I don't think no one thinks about that at all, what if there is a starving baby, you won't be able to provide for that poor baby, go for progressive tax because I guarantee it be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment